Product added to cart
You may return a product to us if:
- The product is defective
- The product is missing certain parts
- The product has been damaged during transit
- The product you receive is different to that advertised on the website
Products damaged during transit
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing us or calling. We will arrange to collect the product from you via a courier.
How to return a product
To ensure your return is processed you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package the products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could result in us declining your return. Once you return a defective product, we then inspect and test the product before we approve your return. If approved, we will repair / replace the product or refund you. If you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to refuse the return.
Charges and refunds
We will collect the return from you at our cost. Please note that we only refund payment by EFT. You will be required to email us your banking details and we will refund you within 7 days.
DEWALT WARRANTY POLICY
DEWALT products are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase. Certain DEWALT products are warranted for 3 years, such as XR Lithium Ion batteries.
If the tool becomes defective due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, within the warranty period, DEWALT will undertake to correct the defect without charge. Please return the complete unit, transportation prepaid, to any local DEWALT Service Center with valid DEWALT warranty card AND proof of purchase (invoice or receipt copy).
This warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Break down due to usage of ingenuine spare parts (not DEWALT spare parts).
- Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, chuck and battery.
- Attachments and accessories.
- Unauthorized repair, alteration/modiﬁcation.
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect and improper applications.
These terms only cover the general warranty policy. Details may vary from country to country. Please consult us for more details.
FERM products are developed to the highest quality standards and are guaranteed free of defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase. Should the product develop any failure during this period due to defective material and/or workmanship then contact your FERM dealer directly.
FERM guarantees free repair and replacement of defect spare parts if:
- The product was not used improperly
- The product shows signs of normal use
- The product is not disassembled and/or repaired by third parties
- You have a receipt showing that you purchased the product within the past 12 months
The following circumstances are excluded from this warranty:
- Repairs and or alterations have been made or attempted to the machine.
- Normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Non-original spare parts have been used